ACCELERATE TANNING & SHIELD AGAINST UV RAYS
PATENTED NATURAL HYDROLYZED SOLUBLE KERATIN RICH IN MELANIN
CLINICAL STUDIES & BIO AVAILABLE OLIGOPEPTIDES
PROTECTS SKIN AGAINST UV RAYS BY ENHANCING ITS NATURAL PROTECTION
INCREASES SKIN PIGMENTATION & TANNING BY STIMULATING MELANOGENESIS
INTENSIFIES, ACCELERATES & PROLONGS THE EFFECTS OF TANNING
REGENERATES THE EPIDERMIS
MELANIN, WHICH IS THE PIGMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR SKIN PROTECTION AND TANNING, IS PRODUCED BY MELANOCYTES WHEN STIMULATED BY OXIDATIVE STRESS SUCH AS UV RAYS
HOW DOES IT WORK ?
CONCLUSION OF IN VIVO CLINICAL STUDIES
(by DERMSCAN | 33 people | 30 days)
With a daily MELALINE® dosage of 650mg, impressive results have been recorded:
After 30 days of a MELALINE® treatment and within two hours of exposure to UV A rays immediate pigmentation and statistical significant results were recorded:
- MELALINE® drastically increases the existing
melanin already available within the skin layers
which rapidly move to the skin’s surface.
- The melanin content increased by 106%, resulting
in a 225% increase in the skin’s pigmentation and
a 248% increase in skin’s darkness.
Following 30 days of MELALINE® and three UV A/B exposures, each one separated by three days, delayed
pigmentation was recorded:
- MELALINE® highly intensifies tanning. Melanocytes synthetize new melanin which then moves towards
the keratinocytes (the skin’s surface). This is called
delayed pigmentation, resulting in long lasting
- Parameters «L» (luminance characteristic) and
«ITA°» (a person’s skin pigmentation degree by
integrating luminance) decreased substantially, making the ski signifantly darker (by 249%) and allowing the melanin content to reach 217%
- MELALINE® boosts the intensification and speed of tanning thanks to melanogenesis stimulation. The efficiency considerably rises as the cure becomes more intense and persistent – the effect of tanning will last longer after
- MELALINE® contributes to the epidermis regeneration and reinforcement of the skin’s natural protective barrier against UV damage by:
– Strengthening the skin’s natural guard and boosting the epidermal cells, keratinocytes and melanocytes.
– Influencing the skin structure to make it more radiant, more hydrated and more reactive against UVs.
MELALINE® also has strong antioxidant activity which protects and fights against free radicals