Address: 227, Avenue de Provence
13600 La Ciotat, France
Telephone: +33 (0) 4 42 08 89 20
E-mail : email@example.com
Design, IT development, graphics and website creation by CoobleWeb
The general structure, as well as the questionnaire, texts, animated or fixed images, sounds, graphics, downloadable documents, databases and any other element making up the site are subject to the legislation in force on copyright and remain exclusive property of LC ingredients. Any reproduction and redistribution of all or part of this content is subject to the prior, written and express authorization of LC ingredients.
LC ingredients authorizes the establishment of hypertext links pointing to the content of its site, subject to:
- that the link pointing to the LC ingredients site be accessible by opening a new window / tab. Any reproduction of one of the elements of the site inside a third site by inclusion processes, frames, inlining or any other process of a similar nature is strictly prohibited.
- the link “title” tag mentions LC ingredients and the mention of the source is clearly indicated on the link or near it.
- that the link is not used for commercial or advertising purposes.
This authorization does not apply to websites disseminating information of a violent, pornographic, xenophobic nature or which may, to a greater extent, affect the sensitivity of the greatest number.
IDENTITY OF THE PROCESSING MANAGER
Personal data is collected by LC ingredients
The person responsible for processing Personal Data is Lorenzo Carlini.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The data is collected and processed in order to allow LC ingredients to:
- to provide respondents with a summary of the results by business sector, size of company, etc.
- edit the diagnosis and associate the relevant advice which will be sent to respondents,
- to respond to written requests made through the contact form
- send a newsletter,
- to measure the audience of the site.
- To follow comments related to the blog
- to follow the purchases linked to the website
RECIPIENT OF INFORMATION
The recipients of the data are the management of LC ingredients in charge of digital and the implementation of the GDPR.
RIGHTS OF PERSONS
In accordance with the law n ° 78-17 relating to data processing, the files and freedoms of January 6, 1978 modified, you have a right of access to the processed data and you can obtain the rectification or exercise your right of 'opposition.
You can exercise your rights by contacting us through our contact form or on the dedicated page: GDPR - Request for personal data
In accordance with the regulations in force, your request must be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document and specify the address to which the response must be sent.
The data collected via the contact form and the chatbot allow LC ingredients to respond to your requests. You have a right of access to the data processed and you can obtain rectification or exercise your right of opposition by contacting LC Ingredients via the dedicated page
Types of data collected:
Names, first names, email, telephone, postal address, IP address.
Why we collect this data:
communication by newsletters, invoicing, monitoring of user behavior on the site…
Data retention time:
LC Ingredients keeps marketing data for a maximum of 3 years, and data related to order invoicing for a maximum of 6 years.
Security measures put in place to comply with the GDPR
Creation of a page dedicated to the modification of personal data: https://www.lcingredients.com/gdpr-rgpd-demand…ees-personnelles/
Creation of mandatory buttons on contact forms