ACCELERATES TANNING & PROTECTS AGAINST UV RAYS
PATENTED HYDROLYZED SOLUBLE KERATIN RICH IN MELANIN
CLINICAL STUDIES & BIO OLIGOPEPTIDES AVAILABLE
PROTECTS THE SKIN AGAINST UV RAYS BY REINFORCING ITS NATURAL PROTECTION
INCREASES SKIN PIGMENTATION AND TANNING BY STIMULATING MELANOGENESIS
INTENSIFIES, ACCELERATES & PROLONGS THE EFFECTS OF TANNING
REGENERATES THE EPIDERMIS
MELANIN, WHICH IS THE PIGMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR SKIN PROTECTION AND TANNING, IS PRODUCED BY MELANOCYTES WHEN THEY ARE STIMULATED BY OXIDATIVE STRESS SUCH AS UV RAYS.
HOW IT WORKS ?
The following results are from a double-blind, placebo-controlled, in-vivo clinical study.
With a daily dosage of 650mg of MELALINE®, impressive results have been recorded:
After 30 days of MELALINE® treatment and within two hours of UV-A exposure, immediate pigmentation and significant static results were recorded
- MELALINE® dramatically increases the existing melanin already available in the layers of the skin which rapidly moves to the surface of the skin.
- The melanin content increased by 106%, resulting in a 225% increase in skin pigmentation and a 248% increase in skin darkness.
After 30 days of MELALINE® and three exposures to UV A/B, each separated by three days, the pigmentation was recorded:
- MELALINE greatly intensifies the tan. The melanocytes synthesize new melanin which then travels to the keratinocytes (the surface of the skin). This is called delayed pigmentation, which allows for a lasting tan.
- The skin is significantly darker (by 249%) and allows the melanin content to reach 217%
- MELALINE increases the intensity and speed of tanning thanks to the stimulation of melanogenesis. Effectiveness increases noticeably as the cure becomes more intense and persistent – the tanning effect will last longer after exposure.
- MELALINE helps regenerate the epidermis and strengthen the skin's natural protective barrier against UV damage:
– Reinforces the natural protection of the skin and by stimulating epidermal cells: keratinocytes and melanocytes.
– Influences the structure of the skin to make it more radiant, more hydrated and more reactive to UV.
MELALINE also has strong antioxidant activity that protects and fights free radicals.