FIGHT THE SIGNS OF AGING FROM THE INSIDE
PATENTED SOLUBLE HYDROLIZED KERATIN
CLINICAL STUDIES & BIOAVAILABLE OLIGOPEPTIDES
STRENGTHENS, PROTECTS & REPAIR THE SKIN
INCREASES FIRMNESS AND TONE
MOISTURIZES & SOFTENS
REVIGORATE RADIANCE & BRIGHTNESS
KERATINOCYTES RENEW THE EPIDERMIS.
KERATIN IS THE DOMINANT ELEMENT OF THE SKIN'S COMPOSITION, REPRESENTING 90% OF ITS STRUCTURE.
KERATIN IS A COMPOUND MADE UP OF ESSENTIAL AMINO ACIDS IN WHICH CYSTEINE IS FOUND.
HOW IT WORKS ?
The following results are from a double-blind, placebo-controlled, in-vivo clinical study.
After 60 days, with a daily dose of 500 mg of CYNATINE HNS, impressive results have been recorded and oral intake improves the general well-being of the skin.
The bioavailability of Cynatine® HNS improves the protein structure of the skin and provides the nutrients necessary for better compactness and cohesion of the skin for more than 95% of subjects.
Assessment of protein content and skin firmness
- Cynatine® HNS improves skin consistency and structure after 90 days
- Statistically significant results compared to baseline and compared to placebo at day 90.
- Bioactive based on its ability to improve the protein structure of the skin, namely the keratinocytes under the epidermis.
Analysis of the average percentage change in maximum wrinkle depth
According to these three measures, taking Cynatine® HNS for 90 days leads to a statistically significant improvement in the skin:
- More than 75 % subjects taking Cynatine® HNS saw their wrinkles improve after 60 days, while only 55 % had the same effect with the placebo.
- Skin smoothness improved in 60 % of subjects on Cynatine® HNS after 30 days and reached nearly 80 % after 90 days, while the placebo peaked at 36 % after 30 days and then decreases.
- Cynatine® HNS decreases skin wrinkles by approximately 9 to 18 % compared to placebo, depending on the measurement.
Cynatine® HNS reduces wrinkles by activating the production of collagen in the dermis.
This clinical study demonstrates that Cynatine®HNS (500 mg/day) was effective in improving skin condition at all monitored experimental endpoints.
The changes obtained in the active group are statistically significant compared to the changes in the placebo group.