POWER OF THE SEA
the marine phytoplankton (microalgae) has survived for over 2.5 billion years in extremely harsh and competitive environments. They have developed survival strategies based on the synthesis of antioxidant and highly protective compounds that represent a natural barrier against external agents.
Thanks to its process, adjusted under specific conditions, Fitoplankton Marino was able to capture the same bioactive compounds that these organisms use, creating a unique extract for dermocosmetics: Easyalgae® plankton extract (EaP-E)
These organisms are single-celled species forming monoalgal cultures that have been cultured under controlled conditions to obtain active biomolecules.
Each of the species of microalgae used in our extract has a specific dermocosmetic function, based on bioactive compounds : peptides, β-glucans, polysaccharides, vitamins (B12, C, E), carotenoids such as β-carotene, omega-3 fatty acids and the molecule with the greatest known antioxidant activity, the SOD (super oxide dismutase).
EasyAlgae® has a unique composition: Dunaliella salina, Isochrysis galbana, Nannochloropsis gaditana, Phaeodactylum tricornutum, Tetraselmis chuii to regulate more than 10 different metabolic processes in the skin.
In vivo efficacy (58 people)
- 95 % of improvement in dryness or xerosis of the skin
- 90% for disappearance of itching
- 85 TP2T reduction in injury severity
- 0% intolerance and side effects
- Reinforcement of antioxidants (supply of SOD)
- Anti-inflammatory (inhibiting IL-1R gene expression)
- Hydration (upregulation of Aquaporin-3 (AQP3) expression)
- Cell proliferation and angiogenesis (upregulation of ATP from 20 to 50 %)
- Wound healing (via VEGF-A, COL6A1 and HGF pathways)
- Apoptosis pathway modulator (via increased transcription of HSBP1)
- Anti-wrinkle (inhibition of elastase activity and upregulation of FBN1 and CRABP2)
- Improvement of age spots and pigmentation (inhibits tyrosinase)
- Anti-cellulite (upregulation of KLF2 expression)
Cosmetic application – Completely soluble in water – Key figures – Dosage 0.5-2%
In day care. Thanks to its immediate moisturizing action.
In night care. Thanks to its regenerating, anti-wrinkle and antioxidant capacity.
Formula for atopic skin.
An anti-cellulite treatment.
Treatment also against vitiligo, thanks to its vitamin B12 content.